Written by Bhaavyaa
Don't you simply love M&M's and Snickerdoodle cookies? Well then here are their recipes! Try away XD
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups M&M's candies
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the M&M's candies.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.