- Written my Bhaavyaa
Deep fried caramelised onions are geared up with garlic mushrooms to take these seriously delicious burgers to another position. So get ready for your burger- loving mind to be blown.
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 250 gms chestnut mushrooms
- 20g salted butter
- 2 finely sliced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 sesame seed buns
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over a low heat, also add the onions with a good pinch of swab and cook for 30- 35. Sorte until deeply caramelised. Add sugar and cook for another 5 minutes, until it's sticky.
- Meanwhile cook the mushrooms for about 3 minutes, stirring veritably little, until browned and starting to release their liquid. Reduce the heat to medium, and add garlic. Cover, take off the heat and set away until everything is ready.
- Stir together ketchup and mayonnaise, season and set away.
- Heat the buns and add the remaining ½ tbsp olive oil.
- Season well and leave to cook for about 2 minutes until the external edges are brown and crisp. Cook. Spread the sauce onto the cut sides of the buns. Divide the lettuce between the bottom buns, also top with the caramelised onions and the mushrooms. Serve straightaway.