Written by Bhaavyaa.
There are numerous types of paratha fashions. Numerous kinds like tawa, ajwain or jeera paratha etc are generally served with curry or dal together. While other stuffed interpretations are served as a breakfast with yoghurt or raita, quite a few times we serve them for brunch. Other simple, not stuffed kinds can be served with tea or coffee as a breakfast.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1 cup Amchur
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin pdr
- 1 tsp coriander pdr
- 1 tsp chilli pd
- Knead the dough.
- Meanwhile while the dough is resting, prepare the stuffing. Grate 200 grams of paneer.
- Add herbs and spices.
- Mix everything well with a spoon so that the ground spice powders are uniformly mixed with the grated paneer.
- Put the stuffing on the rolled out dough.
- Cover it with the other rolled dough.
- Roll it out and fry
- 1 cup- wheat flour
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp oil
- Ingredient for preparing the stuffing:
- 4-potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 2-onions, finely chopped
- 3-green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 inch-ginger, cut into fine pieces
- 5 to 6- garlic pods, mashed
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp-garam masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Curry leaves, finelychopped
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Mint leaves, finely chopped
- First make a dough out of the wheat flour. Apply some oil on the flour and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes, and peel off the skin and mash fully without any lumps.
- Add onion, spices, curry leaves and coriander leaves with the required salt and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll dough into a diameter of 5 inches and put masala on top of it.
- Put it on a pre-heated tava and cook till golden brown.
- Apply some ghee on both sides while cooking it.
- See to it that it does not turn dark brown. After removing from the tava, apply a little butter to the paratha.