Written by Bhaavyaa
Don't you simply love Snickerdoodle cookies? Well then here are their recipes! Try away XD
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 2 tbsp granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough in the cinnamon-sugar mixture and place them on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.