Written by Bhaavyaa
The three core ingredients of almost any Indian curry are garlic, onion and ginger. But what makes a good thai curry? Scroll to find out!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and red curry paste until the chicken is well coated.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir well and simmer it. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice or noodles